Friday, April 13, 2007

Jesus Christ, Our Coach

Living your life with Jesus is simply the best way to live. It's not that everything will be perfect. Being a Christian is not about being "happy" or "successful". It is about being right with God and doing right in the world. To follow Jesus is to take life to a deeper level -- the level God intended for us all along.

Living life the way Christ wants you to live will give you great peace and joy inside that nothing from the outside can give you. This peace and joy are better than anything else you can find. The key is Christ. What He gives you is Himself. The question is whether you will give yourself to Him.

Let Jesus Christ coach you through life. You cannot lose.

Are you willing to believe in Jesus Christ and follow him? If so, say to him: "Lord Jesus, I need You. I realize that I am a sinner and cannot save myself. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and then rose to new life. I believe You are my Savior. Forgive my sins and help me begin to follow You. Take control of my life and make me the person You want me to be. Thank you for coming into my life. In Jesus' name. Amen."

1 comment:

Ellie Hamilton said...

Excellent as always. He's a good training coach, too. I've found Jesus is a runner.