Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lean On Me

Click on Lean On Me ( this will take you to Heartlight.org article on Lean On Me )

“Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me.” Ruth 1:16-17

I love this prayer...
Father, I pray that you give me the character of Ruth. Her commitment to Naomi humbles me and encourages me to be a better friend, husband (wife) and brother (sister). Thank you for her faith. Thank you for her strength. For if we could all be a Ruth to our families and friends, this world would be a better place! Amen.

2 comments:

Mark Lowenstein said...

Amen! Great article!!

Fitness4God said...

Malo..

Lean on ye, Jesus, & God.