Thursday, December 15, 2005

Salvation

I trust in you for salvation, O LORD! Genesis 49:18

This includes you who were once so far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions, yet now he has brought you back as his friends. He has done this through his death on the cross in his own human body. As a result, he has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault. Colossians 1:21 - 22

You made salvation possible! Thank you, Father. I am so thankful that in your love you gave up your Son to reconcile us to yourself through his body of flesh offered in death on the cross. You wanted me to be holy and you made it possible!

You must make allowance for each other's faults and forgive the person who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Colossians 3:13

But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:15

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold. Psalms 18:2

But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God." Psalms 50:23

You have given me the shield of your salvation; your help has made me great. 2 Samuel 22:36

No comments: