Thursday, November 16, 2006

Personal Prayers

Lord God, help me to remember to give thank to You, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, in all things and to maintain an attitude of prayer.
Colossians 1:3

Thank you, Lord, that through Your Son I have been made complete.
Colossians 2:10

Help me to bear fruit daily in the work I do and increase the knowledge of You. Colossians 1:10

I pray that You will have first place in everything in my life.
Colossians 1:18

Help me, as a husband and father, to grow in love for and understanding of my wife and children.
Colossians 3:19,21

I pray that my children will be obedient to us as parents in all things because this pleases You.
Colossians 3:20

In whatever I do, show me how to perform my work happily for You, rather than for people.
Colossians 3:23

Help me to devote myself to prayer, keeping an alert in it, with an attitude of thanksgiving.
Colossians 4:2

Lord, help me to be faithful to whatever You have called me to, and help me fulfill it in faithfulness.
Colossians 4:17

No comments: