Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Child of God

I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way - inall your speaking and in all your knowledge. 1 Corinthians 1:4-5

Apostle Paul was amazing. He is writing one of the most problematic churches and yet finds reasons to give thanks for them. He is thankful for them because Jesus died for them. When God extends his grace to others, how can we not do the same?

Paul's example reminds us that a child of God is something to be cherished, even if that child has problems.

2 comments:

Ellie Hamilton said...

You always have a great take on things. I'm going to make an effort to thank God for the people who bug me. "For trial leads to perseverance and perseverance leads to character."

Kewl Nitrox said...

Thanks for the post. So happens that I am starting 1 Cor in my QT so this is a great opening! :)