Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Rejoice In His Grace


Salvation belongs to the Lord!!! Mark shared his story of how he came to know Jesus through the power of God and His people. Brother Mark Lowenstein is a dear brother! He's wearing an awesome SALVATION "33" t-shirt! Mark's "The NIKE FORMULA" Blog.

Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Thessalonians 5:16-18

Want to know something you can do that will please God? Rejoice in his grace!Pray for others. Give thanks for your blessings. It's simply something that he wants us to do.

Lord please give me the patience to listen, the courage to speak, the honor to follow, and the wisdom to lead. -- Author Unknown

Almighty God,

I am thrilled at the very thought of being your child. Holy Father, please hear my prayer of concern for several people who are on my heart today ... Loving God, thank you so much for the blessings you pour into my life each day.

In Jesus' holy name I pray.
Amen.

2 comments:

erinlo said...

I had no idea you had a blog, Dennis! I'm so excited to have found it!! Please tell your precious wife hello for me. We will be at Fairfax this Sunday. Will you be there? I hope to see you and your sweet family. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.

Ellie Hamilton said...

Thanks for the prayer... sometimes I need to go back to the first step of the journey. Maybe the first step is all that's required right now... like a baby, who takes that first step and then falls into loving arms. That's the picture that came into my mind when I thought "first step."