Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Morning Prayer

A Morning Prayer for healing:

Dear Father,

I thank you for creating me in Your image. I praise You that I am fearfully and wonderful made. I confess that You are God that heals, my Great Physican. I ask You to heal my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I pray that You would regenerate every bone, joint, tendon, ligament, tissue, organ, and cell of my body. This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Our praying health experience begins and ends each day with prayers of thanksgiving, prayers for healing, and prayers for petition. Try repeating this prayer daily to experience how the God of the ages will work a miracle in your life. Even if you have never prayed before, God promises that His Word will never return void, but it wil prosper in the thing for which He sends it. We can trust God's promises.

No comments: