Thursday, July 28, 2005

In God's Thoughts

God Thinks About You..

For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song. Zephaniah 3:17


Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me! Psalm 139:17-18

What an awesome God we have, a God Whose love is incredible for us. God loves to think about His children. The Word clearly shows how much our God loves and cares for us. God is crazy about us. He has so many precious thoughts toward us that they cannot be counted. He stands over you and rejoices with shouts of joy and singing. God knows you so well. He even knows the number of hairs on your head. He has great plans for you. A wonderful future.

Father,
I thank you for the precious thoughts You have for me. I thank You that You know me even better than I know myself. I seek Your will for my life. Allow me to choose the path You have placed before me. Teach me to love others with Your love. Let all my hope be in You.

I love you,
Amen.

No comments: