Monday, May 23, 2005

Blessed Jesus

He is your God, the one who is worthy of your praise, the one who has done mighty miracles that you yourselves have seen. Deuteronomy 10:21

BLESSED JESUS
I love this song. It was a joy for me to sing this song, in sign language, for the deaf ministry www.fxcc.org/deaf yesterday morning. I listened to this song
approximately ten times Saturday night with my BOSE headphone on. God Rocks! Jesus died for YOU and ME! This song is on ZOE DESPERATE cd.
http://zoegroup.faithsite.com/

Blessed Jesus, come to me.
Soothe my soul with rays of peace.
As I look to You alone.
Fill me with Your love

Mountains high or valleys low.
You will never let me go.
By Your fountain let me drink.
Fill my thirsty soul.

Glorious, marvelous.
Grace that rescued me.
Holy, worthy is the Lamb.
Who died for me.

Blessed Jesus, come to me.
As I fall down at Your feet.
Let me touch Your nail-scarred hands.
Jesus I would see.

Glorious, marvelous.
Grace that rescued me.
Holy, worthy is the Lamb.
Who died for me.

Holy, worthy,
Holy, worthy,
Holy, worthy,
Holy, worthy,

Holy, worthy,
Is the Lamb who died for me.


Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! His greatness is beyond discovery! Psalms 145:3

I will call on the LORD, who is worthy of praise, for he saves me from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:4

How we praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we belong to Christ. Ephesians 1:3

1 comment:

Mark Lowenstein said...

Amen!

Was just singing that song as I drove to work today!!! One line that shook my life is:

As I fall down at His feet....

This shows deep humility knowing I am nothing and He is the Lord. But since He is my Lord, I became worthy to be noticed because of His precious blood!