Saturday, January 29, 2005

TEN THINGS GOD NEVER SAYS

1) "Oops!"

2) "What have I done?"

3) "How did I let that happen?"

4) "I made a mistake."

5) "It was an accident."

6) "I don't know what to do."

7) "I'm afraid of what will happen now."

8) "I can do better than this."

9) "What do you think I should do?"

10) " What didn't I think of that?"

The reason it is important to know these things that God never says is because it means He never says them about you either. Everything God created is good. He says so Himself. That includes you and me.

Whenever we see anything of God's creation that doesn't seem to be good, we can be sure that man has done something to ruin it. Sin spoils everything. God wants you to be thankful for the way He made you.

"God created man in His own image; in the image of God. He created him; male and female He created them" ( Genesis 1:27). That means you have your Father's eyes. And your Father's heart. You are also a brother or sister to His Son, Jesus, and you are destined to become like Him. That means you are part of a really big family.

You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created ( Revelation 4:11 ). I worship You as my Creator and I praise You for all that You have created.

Thank you, Jesus, that You are the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation ( Colossians 1:15 ).
Amen

2 comments:

Mark Lowenstein said...

Amen!! That's the reason why we say that He is our "HOLY" God! Holy meaning, pure, without fault, no blemish, no mistakes, untainted, beyond perfection, without comparison, and mind if I add a new word, "OMNIAWESOME" (All Awesome)!

Matt Sickon said...

Outstanding! I never thought of that way .... thank you for showing me!!!

God Bless!!

P.S. - the new design looks cool!