Sunday, August 12, 2007

Confess & Believe in Me!

www.heartlight.org


Confessing Christ!


"I tell you, if any person stands before other people and is
willing to say that he believes in me, then I will say that
person belongs to me. I will say this before the angels of
God. But if any person stands before people and says he does
not believe in me, then I will say that person does not
belong to me. I will say this before the angels of God."

-- Luke 12:8-9 (ERV)


KEY THOUGHT:
Confessing Christ is crucial! Confessing Christ can be costly in human
terms. Christians in generations before us were sometimes put to death
simply for saying, "Jesus Christ is Lord" rather than calling some
other ruler "Lord." However, the significance of our confessing Christ
is revealed most clearly by Jesus' own words here: he will claim us if
we claim him!

No comments: