Tuesday, June 27, 2006

God's Promise

Through prayer, our faith is placed in His promises.

"Because he loves me, "says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." Psalm 91:14-14

GOD's PROMISE: I WILL RESCUE YOU, RUN TO YOUR AID, AND RAISE YOU UP.

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11-14

GOD's PROMISE: I WILL RENEW YOUR HOPE AND REDIRECT YOUR FUTURE.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

GOD'S PROMISE: I WILL RESPOND PERSONALLY AND REVEAL POWERFUL TRUTH.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

GOD'S PROMISE: I WILL RELIEVE THE PRESSURE AND REPLACE IT WITH REST.

All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will recieve. Matthew 21:22

GOD'S PROMISE: YOU WILL RECIEVE WHEN YOU REQUEST.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

GOD'S PROMISE: I WILL REPLACE YOUR ANXIETY WITH MY PEACE.


Put prayer to work in your life and you will be tapping into a power source that allows you to experience the joys of life and gain God's peace.

3 comments:

Mark Lowenstein said...

Looks like a good sermon for Sunday, July 30th.. You're preaching that day while we're in nightless Alaska!! :)

"God's Promise: I will rescue you, run to your aid and raise you up!"

God is our "R&R": Rest and Recovery! Shelter Your children, O Lord! We want to always be under Your wings! We seek Your refuge and strength!

Fitness4God said...

Mark..

You're more than welcome to use God's WORDS for Sunday.

Psalms 23

A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.

In green pastures you let me graze; to safe waters you lead me;
you restore my strength. You guide me along the right path for the sake of your name.

Even when I walk through a dark valley, I fear no harm for you are at my side; your rod and staff give me courage.

You set a table before me as my enemies watch; You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Only goodness and love will pursue me all the days of my life; I will dwell in the house of the LORD for years to come.

Mark Lowenstein said...

I think you "misunderstood" me, sir! It's Y-O-U that is preeching, not moi! ;)

Fear of the pulpit? Walk through the valley with the Lord's rod and staff! And you will fear zero the pulpit! :)